The 6th mHealth App Developer Economics Study has been launched to investigate some of mHealth's biggest questions and to consider how they might be tackled in the coming years, and stakeholders from across the industry are invited to share their experiences of working with and in mHealth to find out what is proving successful today and what might prove successful in the near future.
The 6th edition of the Global mHealth App Developer Economics study is trying to find out:
- Which business models are most effective to succeed in mHealth today?
- Which app categories are most successful in meeting the demands of both patients and investors?
- What does the relationship between Health Insurers and mHealth look like in 2016?
Participants are offered:
- Immediate entry into our prize draw to win an Apple Watch or Samsung Gear
- The chance to view initial results immediately after completing the survey
- A free copy of the mHealth App Developer Economics 2016 report